An investment made in a CRDG property is one that you can make with confidence.
Compare CRDG properties in Costa Rica to similar real estate investments in Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean or even here on our own Pacific Coast, and you will find that a CRDG investment gains value.
After selling my home in Maui I knew that the tropics would be missed terribly, and as prayers are answered, I found myself in Costa Rica. Michael LaCaze Owner/Broker LaCaze Real Estate Del Mar, California
“Not only did this adventure prove to be one of the most beautiful places on earth, it also proved to have some of the most ‘gentle’ and ‘sweet’ people I’ve ever known.”
It’s easy to see why CRDG will be a leading developer in Costa Rica. Honor, Integrity, trust only begins to describe the qualities I’ve found in CRDG. Not to mention, a team that has been put in place that will deliver a product that we will all love to call our home—or home away from home.
The master plan of Coco Bay Estates will be a highlight for me, family, and friends, for all my years to come. It will be an enchanting destination to experience the “Pura Vida” lifestyle. Can’t wait for my first tennis match at the new tennis facility, workout in the new fitness facility, and then dive into an incredible tropical pool. Coco Bay Estates has everything I could possibly ask for.”
14 Great Reasons to Invest in Costa Rica
- The 2012 World Bank Study for Global Governance Indicators ranks Costa Rica in the top two within Latin America for political stability.
- The country has a strong legal system that manages the ‘Judicial Power’, which ensures law compliance and covers nationals, as well as foreigners within the country’s territory.
- Costa Rica ranks 1st among Latin American Countries in Social Progress. (Social Progress Imperative, Social Progress Index, 2013)
- According to The Economist Intelligence Unit, Costa Rica is ranked in the top 5 in Latin America with the best quality of life.
- Costa Rica ranks among the top 5 countries in environmental performance worldwide.
- Hospital Clinica Biblica ranks among the top 10 best hospitals and clinics in Latin America.
- Costa Rica has has one of the longest life-expectancy rates on earth.
- Costa Rica has one of the world’s seven “Blue Zones” — where people live measurably longer lives.
- Costa Rica is home to more Americans (per capita) than any other country outside of the U.S.
- Delightful, near perfect tropical climate, low violent-crime rate, stable democratic government and a plethora of outdoor activities to partake in year round, Americans seem to have no trouble adopting Costa Rica as their new home.
- Healthcare is not only affordable, but widely available to retirees from other countries
- Taxes, Low Property, No Capital Gains Tax and No taxes on retirement income.
- Costa Rica has been awarded with several international recognitions as a tourist destination such as Trip Advisor 2013 Traveler’s Choice Beaches Award for Top Beaches in Central and South America, and the Conde Nast Traveler
- Reader’s Choice Awards 2012 for 9th consecutive year.